Saturday, October 24, 2020 12:00 a.m. - 11:55 p.m.
The event will be held online via Zoom due to COVID-19, 1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George BC, V2L 3V9
View on Google Maps
Public Consultations and Information Sessions
Get involved, Prince George. Provide input on city budget priorities by participating in the 2021 Budget survey: https://princegeorge.ca/getinvolved
You have two ways to get involved:
1. Attend the Talktober Online Town Hall, hosted by Mayor Lyn Hall, via Zoom on Tuesday, October 27 starting at 7:00pm.
Ask a question and view full event info.
2. Complete the budget survey by Nov. 8: https://princegeorge.ca/getinvolved
Fill out the survey to:
• Tell us your city budget priorities
• Provide input on ways for the City to reduce costs and increase revenues
• Show us what matters to you and indicate funding and satisfaction levels across 13 service areas
• Share impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic and key topics the City should consider as it develops the 2021 budget
City Council will consider feedback as part of the 2021 budget deliberations.