Saturday, June 22, 2019 4:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday, June 23, 2019 4:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Arts, Culture, Concerts, and Festivals
This FREE 3-day outdoor cultural festival is a “heatwave” of music and culture which will include live music, interactive cultural performances and displays, vendors, games and activities for all ages. Indulge in delicious flavours from around the world as you enjoy free outdoor performances and concerts showcasing the best of Canadian music in a variety of genres.
*Please see below as times and locations vary
Friday, June 21st - National Indigenous Peoples Day
- 11:00am - 4:00pm at Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park
- Activities include live music, traditional dancing, food, games, children's activities, cultural teachings, chainsaw carving, bannock, and more!
- 7:00pm - 10:30pm at Canada Games Plaza
Saturday, June 22nd - A Day of Cultures
- 4:00pm - 10:30pm at Canada Games Plaza
- Activities will feature cultural performers, vendors, cultural demonstrations, games and food. Also, you are invited to participate in the traditional dress fashion show at 6:30pm!
- Mainstage Evening Performer Line Up: Laura Grizzlypaws, Navaz, En Karma, and George Leach
Sunday, June 23rd - Saint-Jean Baptiste Day
- 4:00pm - 9:30pm at Canada Games Plaza
This project has been made possible by the Government of Canada, the City of Prince George, and Tourism Prince George.