City Hall - Veterans Plaza
Ride as an individual or join a team for the annual Bike to Work and School Week event. Bike to Work and School Week runs from May 28 to June 3, 2018. Visit Biketowork.ca/prince-george to sign-up and view more details.
Every day there will be special celebration stations for you to enjoy and connect with other riders.
Bike or Bus. It's a free ride either way: passengers carrying a helmet ride free all week.
Monday, May 28:
- City Hall Kick-off event and breakfast (6:45am-9:00am) - 1100 Patricia Blvd, Prince George, BC V2L 3V9
Tuesday, May 29:
- Handsome Cabin Boy & Ave Maria (6:45am- 9:15am) - 1616/1638 20th Ave, Prince George, BC V2L 4B6
- Ruckus Skis, Boards & Bikes (3:45pm-6pm) - 1455 Johnson St, Prince George, BC V2M 3A5
Wednesday, May 30:
- Koops Bike Shop (6:45am-9:15am) - 1659 Nicholson St S, Prince George, BC V2N 1V7
- Pidherny Trails Parking Lot - PG Cycling Club & Northern Health (3:45-6pm) - Pidherny Recreation Site trail-head on Foothills Blvd, Prince George, BC
Thursday, May 31:
- CNC Continuing Education (6:45am-9:15am) - 3330 22nd Ave, Prince George, BC V2N 1P8
Friday, June 1:
- Two Rivers Gallery (6:45am-9:15am) - 725 Canada Games Way, Prince George, BC V2L 5T1
- Wine Down Party - Northern Lights Estate Winery (3:45pm-6pm) - 745 Prince George Pulpmill Road, Prince George, BC V2K 5P4. Group ride from The Exploration Place through Cottonwood Island Park, to Northern Lights Estate Winery.