Four Seasons Leisure Pool
Public Consultations and Information Sessions
Prince George City Council has confirmed that a referendum will take place on October 28 to re-build the Four Seasons Leisure Pool and Fire Hall #1.
Do you have any questions about the 2017 Referendum? Want to learn more about the proposed projects for a new pool or Fire Hall #1?
Here are some ways you can learn more:
- Attend an Open House. Facility tours and information will be available at the following two Open Houses:
• Four Seasons Leisure Pool
Wednesday, October 18
4:30pm - 8:00pm at the Four Seasons, 775 Dominion Street
• Fire Hall #1
Saturday, September 16
9:00am - 12noon at the current location of Fire Hall #1 (at 7th Avenue and Dominion Street)
1:00pm - 4:00pm at the proposed location of the new fire hall on Massey Drive, near the intersection with Carney Street. Look for the white tent.
- View one or two "Digital Town Halls."
These events occured in September and have been recorded for those who could not attend. City officials were on-hand to answer questions from the media and public.
Digital Town Halls: Referendum 2017
• View recording: Fire Hall #1
• View recording: Four Seasons Leisure Pool
- Follow the City of Prince George (CityofPG) on social media or visit the City’s website at princegeorge.ca/Referendum
- Request a presentation about the Referendum 2017. Hear about the current state of Fire Hall #1 and the Four Seasons Leisure Pool, learn about what’s proposed and why, and ask questions. Submit a request online.
The referendum has been scheduled for October 28, 2017. View details on when and where residents can vote.